Monday, April 13, 2009

Intro

In my past experience, I have found that I should not be let out alone. However, being the independent "city girl" that I am, I find myself making new friends which lead to interesting stories. This first post, albeit concise, is my attempt to share my life stories; maybe a little fabricated to make up for some of the lost memories due to alcohol intake.

I have recently returned home from a week-long "work trip" in Washington DC which will entail a couple of posts a litte later. I return to work this morning to solidify plans for a concert on Thursday; a hockey tournament, basketball tournament and March of Dimes walk throughout the weekend. Stories following each event will also be posted as the events come and pass.

Stay tuned all!

No comments:

Post a Comment