Friday, March 2, 2012

Holiday planning

I admit, I've come a long way since my days as a server in the small town in which I went to high school. The nostalgia of its specialty strawberry and rhubarb pie; the locals who come in for their coffee breaks daily at 9 am; the company tours that started arriving from the plant across the street at 11:30; and the memories keep on. Alas, following years of college, numerous tests, and continuing my "education" of the restaurant business while exploring other aspects of the PR/Marketing world, I have landed myself back in the restaurant world. This time, however, it's different. I have the luxury of meeting with local creameries, sampling excellent steaks and chops, and bringing the background of event planning with me along the way.

One would think "how do those all go together?" Two words: chef's dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment